Next generation electronic expansion valve.
With the improved AKVP, we are moving to a higher level of technology.
In combination with the ADAP KOOL® smart controller, it is the most energy-efficient solution.
AKVP electronic expansion valve 6 main advantages:
- Simplicity - The new AKVP is used for CO₂ and FHC refrigerants, which makes the selection easier by 40%.
- Increased capacity - Increased cross-section of CO₂ refrigerant, increases capacity by 50%.
- Problem detection and diagnosis - in combination with the Danfoss ADAP KOOL® controller allows us to balance the system and control it remotely. The adaptive ice melting process significantly increases the efficient operation of the system.
- The function of the protective solenoid valve - when the voltage is lost, it cuts off the refrigerant supply to the evaporator. The easiest solution is to protect the compressor from damage.
- "Soft-Pulse" technology - AKVP is controlled by "Soft-Pulse" technology, which reduces the vibration in the pipes caused by closing and opening the valve.
- High energy efficiency - the use of the ADAP-KOOL® control algorithm results in 25% energy savings compared to a mechanical expansion valve.